Corrib House Tea Rooms & Guest Accommodation Chef Position Application
Please fill out the below Survey and return along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the advertised position below, we are looking to fill this position ASAP so be sure to complete and return at your earliest convenience
Corrib House is a multi award winning Café and Boutique Guest House overlooking the River Corrib and Salmon Weir in Galway City. Our unique cafe offers a delicious range of weekday breakfast & lunches, a weekend brunch menu, home-baked cakes and treats, with everything made from scratch in house, along with 5 luxurious boutique Guestrooms. Our menus are based on fresh, beautifully presented, healthy and reasonably priced dishes created using the finest ingredients sourced from local suppliers. The daily changing menu reflects this with everything made in house each morning. We were recently awarded “Ireland’s Best Breakfast Award” at the Georgina Campbell Irish Breakfast Awards 2017 In Association with Fáilte Ireland for 2017 in the Bed and Breakfast category. More information available on our website www.corribhouse.com and http://www.facebook.com/corribhouse/
We are currently hiring an experienced and ambitious senior chef with a minimum of 3+ years of experience to work in a creative, organised and fast paced kitchen.
If you are creative, thrive in busy kitchens, love growth and new opportunities, are strong on service, systems, catering, strategy and planning and enjoy leading a driven team, we would love to hear from you.
– Room to be creative + contribute to growth plans
– A dynamic team and positive and respectful work environment
– Attractive working hours (daytime hours only)
– Gorgeous location (and lovely customers)
– Excellent Payment Terms (negotiable + related to level of expertise)
– Creating beautiful breakfast, brunch and lunch dishes.
– Making homebaked cakes, bakes and pastries
– Placing orders and managing stock
– Be responsibility for a clean kitchen
– Maintain HAACP standards
– Flexibility to work weekends and weekdays
– Liase with proprietor/manager on a regular basis
The Right Candidate:
– Minimum of 3 years experience in a busy cafe kitchen is essential
– HACCP training/certification
– Experience menu planning and costing
– Experience placing and managing product orders
– Able to work alone and in a team
– Able to work under pressure
– Good communicator
– Experience and willingness to take direction.
– Process aware
– Ability to use initiative
– Takes pride in a clean work space
– Willing to be part of the Corrib House Team
Please complete and return the atatched questionnaire along with your CV and we will be in touch with chosen candidates for interview shortly