The Coves is a beautifully restored period townhouse in the heart of Galway City at No. 4 waterside, Woodquay. Ideally located next door to Corrib House Tea Rooms and Guest Accommodation and available for short term holiday rentals and Air B&B style lettings. Traditional in layout, with a stunning entrance hall and bright, spacious rooms with large sash windows. The open fireplaces, superior quality antique furniture and original art work hanging all add to the splendid grandeur of The Coves Townhouse.
The Coves Townhouse is located in the picturesque Waterside area of the city beside the River Corrib and Salmon Weir and just three doors from the Galway Court House and Galway Town Hall Theatre and a stone’s throw from Galway’s shopping and nightlife hubs. It is the perfect location to unwind in a traditionally restored period setting with all the modern luxuries to make your holiday a memorable one.
- Beautiful entrance hall complete with grand piano (decorative)
- Large dining & banquet room
- Stunning living room on first floor with views of the River Corrib.
- A large country style kitchen complete with cooking appliances and utensils
- 4 double bedrooms including, 1 Superking room, 2 king rooms, 1 double room.
- Bedrooms complete with antique period furniture, pocket sprung mattresses & luxurious 100% cotton bedding
- 3 large bathrooms complete with showers and traditional roll top baths
- Conservatory area off the kitchen
- Outdoor Townhouse style walled garden at the rear complete with seating.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Delicious homemade breakfast available on request from Corrib House Tea Rooms & Guest Accommodation, located next door Check out our Menu Winner of Ireland Guide 2017 “Best Breakfast in Ireland” award for B&B.
- Please follow this link for Booking Terms & Conditions