The stunning Salmon Weir room overlooks the River Corrib and Galway’s famous Salmon Weir. With original fireplace still intact it is the largest of all the guest rooms and boasts a spacious en suite with stand alone roll top bath.
- Private large en-suite bathroom with traditional roll top bath and spacious shower
- King Size Double Bed
- Pocket sprung, memory foam top mattresses
- High tread count 100% Cotton Bed linen and towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite Flat Screen TV
- Large writing desk
- Complimentary herbal teas, coffees and mineral waters
- Delicious homemade breakfast from 8am until 10am Check out our Menu
Rates 2016 (per room)
- February, March, November: €120 mid-week; €130 Fri/Sat
- April, May, October: €140 mid-week; €150 Fri/Sat
- June, July, August, September: €160
- 15% single occupancy discount, festival rates may apply
- VISA, MASTERCARD & LASER accepted.